https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/SWITZ.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-28 09:29:532019-05-13 12:23:59Language and wine
If you are Swiss, the language you speak at home has a profound effect on your wine drinking The latest edition of our Switzerland Landscapes 2018 tells a story of a valuable, relatively small, and diverse wine market. However the overall…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category