https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/sweden-1.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-07-03 12:45:402019-05-09 15:45:24Swedes get virtuous
Sweden as a nation is on a health kick, drinking less and exercising more. Alcohol volumes are declining, including wine, but Swedes are now thinking more about their tipple – and willing to spend more. In the idealised outsiders’…
- The Covid accelerated shift to local wine is set to continue
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?