https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Spain-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-10 10:03:302021-04-21 10:32:29Silver linings for Spain’s wine market after a difficult 2020
While on-premise restrictions and the loss of foreign tourists represented major setbacks for Spain’s wine sector, the COVID era is having a positive change in Spanish attitudes towards wine How was 2020 for wine in Spain? Ask restaurants…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/spain-landscapes-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-07-23 15:49:232019-09-04 11:38:03Sustain in Spain
Spain Landscapes 2019 explores how the wine industry in the country can become more sustainable for businesses, consumers and the natural environment Sustainability has been in the headlines a lot over the past year, and Wine Intelligence has…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market