https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Spain-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-10 10:03:302021-04-21 10:32:29Silver linings for Spain’s wine market after a difficult 2020
While on-premise restrictions and the loss of foreign tourists represented major setbacks for Spain’s wine sector, the COVID era is having a positive change in Spanish attitudes towards wine How was 2020 for wine in Spain? Ask restaurants…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans