https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Spain-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-10 10:03:302021-04-21 10:32:29Silver linings for Spain’s wine market after a difficult 2020
While on-premise restrictions and the loss of foreign tourists represented major setbacks for Spain’s wine sector, the COVID era is having a positive change in Spanish attitudes towards wine How was 2020 for wine in Spain? Ask restaurants…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond