https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2020-review-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-09 09:06:472020-12-09 09:19:53Global wine trend predictions for 2020 – how did we do?
Yes, we missed one obvious one – but then so did everyone else. How did our predicted wine consumer trends for 2020 stand up in the face of an extraordinary 12 months? As far as behaviour trend forecasting goes in 2020, the opening words…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/south-africa-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-15 14:43:192020-09-22 18:22:09Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
Arguably the most impacted wine industry in the world by Covid-19, South Africa’s wine producers are trying to rebuild after a torrid few months. Wine Intelligence´s South Africa market manager Dimitri Coutras explains how the local industry…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/shutterstock_129083087-400x400.jpg 400 400 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-03-07 20:01:542019-05-08 16:18:28South Africa, amo-te
Wine Intelligence’s resident Portuguese falls in love with the Western Cape
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans