https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2020-review-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-09 09:06:472020-12-09 09:19:53Global wine trend predictions for 2020 – how did we do?
Yes, we missed one obvious one – but then so did everyone else. How did our predicted wine consumer trends for 2020 stand up in the face of an extraordinary 12 months? As far as behaviour trend forecasting goes in 2020, the opening words…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/south-africa-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-15 14:43:192020-09-22 18:22:09Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
Arguably the most impacted wine industry in the world by Covid-19, South Africa’s wine producers are trying to rebuild after a torrid few months. Wine Intelligence´s South Africa market manager Dimitri Coutras explains how the local industry…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market