https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/south-africa-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-15 14:43:192020-09-22 18:22:09Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
Arguably the most impacted wine industry in the world by Covid-19, South Africa’s wine producers are trying to rebuild after a torrid few months. Wine Intelligence´s South Africa market manager Dimitri Coutras explains how the local industry…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/shutterstock_129083087-400x400.jpg 400 400 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-03-07 20:01:542019-05-08 16:18:28South Africa, amo-te
Wine Intelligence’s resident Portuguese falls in love with the Western Cape
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).