https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Japan.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-03-12 09:55:252019-05-13 12:11:28Another sun rises
Senior Project Executive Ya-Ting Fan on the emerging winemakers of Japan When it comes to alcohol, Japan is known for Sake, whisky and beer – not necessarily wine. However this is changing, as northerly latitudes warm. Just as growers…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics