https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Brazil.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-06-05 11:02:502019-05-09 15:42:56Brazil re-emerges
Rodrigo Lanari, Wine Intelligence Country Manager for Brazil, and editor of the new Brazil Routes to Market report, reveals how the wine category is staging a renaissance in this populous but troubled BRIC country Brazil has spent a lot…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics