https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/06/Finland-2.jpg 720 737 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-06-08 17:35:012021-06-08 17:36:02Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
New behaviours among Finnish consumers boost Rieslings, sparkling and premium wines In common with other mature European markets, Finland’s wine-drinking population is on the decline – down to 1.5m regular wine drinkers in 2021, compared…
- Broader demand for ‘local’ during the pandemic continues to impact imported wine
- Does sustainability still matter for wine?
- Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
- Strong Millennial wine opportunity in Mexico
- Key motivations for purchasing lower-alcohol wine are the perceived health, control and taste benefits