https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/06/Finland-2.jpg 720 737 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-06-08 17:35:012021-06-08 17:36:02Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
New behaviours among Finnish consumers boost Rieslings, sparkling and premium wines In common with other mature European markets, Finland’s wine-drinking population is on the decline – down to 1.5m regular wine drinkers in 2021, compared…
- Which key macro factors are driving the global wine Industry in 2021?
- South Korea closes in on the US as most attractive global wine market
- Does social media impact wine choice?
- Recruitment shortfall among wine drinkers in the US and China [infographic]
- Wine category becomes more egalitarian as consumer wine knowledge declines