https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/metropolitan-areas-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-18 10:18:162020-11-18 14:40:11Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
Insights such as this will be available in the new Wine Intelligence US Wine Consumer Observatory 2021, which will be the one-stop shop for businesses selling wine in the US. The US Observatory will consist of 13 Wine Intelligence reports and…
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).