https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/cautious-consumers.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-14 09:32:372020-10-14 09:41:57Wine consumers increasingly cautious as 2020 progresses
Wine consumers are becoming more cautious and pessimistic about their likelihood to socialize and travel in the future, even when the current levels of Covid-19 subside with the exception being in Germany and China, where optimism about the…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Reducer-christmas.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-14 09:17:172020-10-14 09:47:02Welcome to the Reducer’s Christmas
The surge in UK off-premise wine sales we observed during lockdown has been sustained, but our latest consumer intentions modelling suggests that the traditional Christmas cheer may be absent from the wine sector in 2020 Back in June we –…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans