https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/images-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-12-12 10:29:132019-05-13 12:23:045 predictions for 2019
Welcome to our annual end-of-year venture into the world of “foresight” Futurology is big business these days, and – as I discovered recently – has a new and important-sounding name nowadays: “Foresight”. I much prefer this…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans