https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Portugal-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-10 10:18:412021-04-21 10:32:02Encouraging signs for Portugal’s wine market in 2021
The latest Portugal Wine Landscapes 2021 shows that despite on-trade closures and the lack of tourists, the wine industry in Portugal still had some winners in terms of premiumisation and increased wine drinking occasions throughout 2020 2020,…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/lisbon-story-image.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-03-03 12:28:272020-03-03 15:10:27And suddenly, Portugal was trendy
Luis Osorio, Country Manager for Portugal and Lisbon native, reflects on the revival in fortunes of his home country and how this is affecting wine drinkers in the latest Portugal Wine Landscapes 2020 report When I moved to the UK, six years…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans