https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Brand-Power-index.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-02 11:07:222019-05-13 12:10:41Young, gifted and trading up
Australia’s wine market growing more dependent on younger, involved and experimental drinkers who are willing to trade up for stories and quality, according to latest Wine Intelligence Australia Portraits 2019 report With…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond