https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Brand-Power-index.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-02 11:07:222019-05-13 12:10:41Young, gifted and trading up
Australia’s wine market growing more dependent on younger, involved and experimental drinkers who are willing to trade up for stories and quality, according to latest Wine Intelligence Australia Portraits 2019 report With…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics