https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Poland-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-13 11:10:112019-05-13 12:24:39Found: a Polish wine culture
Poland’s wine landscape has transformed since 2015 – and Millennials seem to be the ones responsible Poland’s economy has changed dramatically since our previous Poland Landscapes was published in 2015. It is now classified as a…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market