https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Global-Trade-Report.jpg 756 756 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-08-21 09:34:432019-09-04 11:46:49Through a wine glass, darkly
Wine Intelligence’s first global survey of trade professionals delivers a broadly positive view of the sector’s future – though with a few bumps in the road ahead Seeing the world for what it really is has been a tough task ever since…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category