https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/online-shopping.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-07 09:13:182020-10-07 11:07:06Strong momentum for online wine buying post-pandemic in US, China and UK
Future intentions data suggests that online wine buying will continue to grow in importance in the key consumption markets of China, US and UK where the momentum shift to online wine buying is the strongest Following the initial boost in purchasing…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/germany-shopper.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-01 09:56:152020-10-07 11:08:30Online wine shopping continues to increase in Germany
German wine drinkers are drinking wine more frequently and – in line with global trends – shopping more online for wine, especially younger consumers The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the German wine market and consumers’ wine consumption…
- Still wine increasingly a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown & restrictions
- Wine consumers increasingly cautious as 2020 progresses
- Welcome to the Reducer’s Christmas
- Wine enjoying mini-boom in the Covid-19 era, but economic clouds on horizon
- Women more likely to increase wine consumption across six key consumption markets
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).