https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/online-shopping.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-07 09:13:182020-10-07 11:07:06Strong momentum for online wine buying post-pandemic in US, China and UK
Future intentions data suggests that online wine buying will continue to grow in importance in the key consumption markets of China, US and UK where the momentum shift to online wine buying is the strongest Following the initial boost in purchasing…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/germany-shopper.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-01 09:56:152020-10-07 11:08:30Online wine shopping continues to increase in Germany
German wine drinkers are drinking wine more frequently and – in line with global trends – shopping more online for wine, especially younger consumers The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the German wine market and consumers’ wine consumption…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics