https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DSC_1265-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-05-17 17:56:282019-05-08 16:35:04When Shoreditch met Africa…
Lagos can seem scary and dangerous, but closer inspection reveals a global city in the making
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/AfricanCouple_drinking_wine.png 624 568 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-09-05 13:48:352019-05-08 12:39:18Nigeria: Bubbles, brands and new consumers
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category