https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/brand-power-chart-of-week-1.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-04-28 10:12:462021-04-28 10:16:54The top 15 most powerful wine brands worldwide
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/brand-power-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-04-28 10:05:232021-04-28 13:33:14Yellow Tail and Casillero del Diablo remain the world’s most powerful wine brands amid a picture of eroding brand equity for wine brands worldwide
Most major wine brands may have seen solid volume performances in 2020 thanks to core consumers stocking up, but the challenge for brand owners in the post-Covid era will be to restore connections with their wider audience The fourth edition…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond