https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/UK-Market-Briefing-Oct-2019-thumbnail.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-09-27 14:45:482019-09-27 14:45:59UK Market Breakfast Briefing: Millennials and wine – should we be worried or excited?
The first two decades of the 21st century have witnessed some fundamental shifts in British culture and behaviour. Amongst other things, the UK has seen an unprecedented and sustained fall in regular alcohol consumption, particularly among…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/4LZRZTD1MC-2-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-08-08 16:47:282019-05-08 16:56:46Festivals and wine brands: how to chase and capture Millennials’ imaginations
Millennials can be a tough crowd, but perhaps festivals offer an opportunity for wine brands to make their mark on the minds of this most elusive of demographics.
- The Covid accelerated shift to local wine is set to continue
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?