https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/06/Mexico-Landscapes-2021-Pic.jpg 720 737 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-06-02 11:58:592021-06-02 12:02:23Strong Millennial wine opportunity in Mexico
As the Mexican wine market continues to evolve, there is a growing opportunity for a broader range of wines, particularly with Millennial wine drinkers. As recently as 2016, typical Mexican wine consumers were aged around 40; today, 59% of…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/XBWD547R7K-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-08-08 16:47:322019-05-08 16:57:26What’s driving Mexico’s wine boom?
Mexico is creeping slowly onto the radar of the wine trade. But what are the reasons behind Mexicans’ growing enthusiasm for vino?
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market