https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/merano-wine-festival-1024x435.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-28 09:31:482019-05-13 12:23:45The natural look
Pierpaolo Penco, Wine Intelligence Country Manager for Italy, discusses the latest Merano WineFestival and the growing importance natural and organic wines in Italian culture As a wine lover, I first attended the Merano WineFestival in…
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others
- Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
- Consumers report drinking more alcohol in US, China and UK in August / September 2020 compared with their pre-Covid behaviour
- Vaccine will boost consumer confidence – but by how much?
- How major social causes influence American wine drinkers: by age cohort