https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/merano-wine-festival-1024x435.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-28 09:31:482019-05-13 12:23:45The natural look
Pierpaolo Penco, Wine Intelligence Country Manager for Italy, discusses the latest Merano WineFestival and the growing importance natural and organic wines in Italian culture As a wine lover, I first attended the Merano WineFestival in…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans