https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Brazil-MS-pic.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-10-28 10:09:412019-10-28 10:11:16Markets at a Glance: Brazil
An interview with Brazil Country Manager, Rodrigo Lanari Based in São Paulo, Rodrigo is responsible for the Wine Intelligence client base in Brazil, as well as coordinating research and strategy projects in South America. He started his…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/France-article-picture.jpg 720 756 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-09-10 09:25:512019-09-10 10:12:43Wine drinking in France: Less wine, more opportunities
France Landscapes 2019 reveals that although wine consumption remains in decline, consumers are becoming more involved with the category and drinking wine at more diverse occasions Talk of declining wine consumption in France is as old as…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).