https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/lower-alcohol.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-07-17 14:04:482019-05-09 15:47:03Slow burn for lower-alcohol wine
Lower-alcohol wines are fighting tough competition from non-alcoholic drinks and low-alcohol beer Lower-alcohol beverages are becoming more high profile in retail and in on-premise in a number of countries. So far most of the attention seems…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans