https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/lower-alcohol.jpg 2362 2362 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-07-17 14:04:482019-05-09 15:47:03Slow burn for lower-alcohol wine
Lower-alcohol wines are fighting tough competition from non-alcoholic drinks and low-alcohol beer Lower-alcohol beverages are becoming more high profile in retail and in on-premise in a number of countries. So far most of the attention seems…
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others