https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/still-wine-.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-14 09:39:442020-10-14 09:42:54Still wine increasingly a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown & restrictions
Following increased wine purchasing in April 2020, there has been further increased purchasing of wine seen by August 2020. Some recovery for Champagne and sparkling, although purchase frequency continues to be lower than pre-pandemic (click…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category