https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Bottle-shapes-with-blank-labels-01-300x300.jpg 300 300 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-02-15 17:44:362019-05-08 16:13:54Labels – how does yours compare?
The most recent survey on label preferences continues to improve our industry benchmark for label design
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/project-norm.png 505 505 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-07-27 10:02:122019-05-08 15:23:20Setting a label standard
Wine Intelligence now provides an industry benchmark for wine label testing
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Bottle-colours.png 416 769 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-07-13 15:58:582019-05-08 15:21:44Shades of judgement
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/RuiNN2_Full.png 161 215 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-06-27 13:28:082019-05-08 12:13:14Get your back label right for China
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others