https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Bottle-shapes-with-blank-labels-01-300x300.jpg 300 300 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-02-15 17:44:362019-05-08 16:13:54Labels – how does yours compare?
The most recent survey on label preferences continues to improve our industry benchmark for label design
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/project-norm.png 505 505 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-07-27 10:02:122019-05-08 15:23:20Setting a label standard
Wine Intelligence now provides an industry benchmark for wine label testing
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Bottle-colours.png 416 769 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-07-13 15:58:582019-05-08 15:21:44Shades of judgement
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/RuiNN2_Full.png 161 215 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-06-27 13:28:082019-05-08 12:13:14Get your back label right for China
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
- Pandemic unlocking growing opportunity for alternative wine formats in US and Canada
- Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
- Alternative formats for wine gain traction in UK
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).