https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Label-testing-thumbnail.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-09-05 14:57:092020-01-07 11:48:12Label Testing Service
The Wine Intelligence Label Testing Service is an efficient and cost-effective way to receive quick feedback on label and packaging changes in up to 34 Vinitrac® markets. It has been tried and tested for over ten years by wine businesses within…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/rui-2.png 168 239 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-06-15 14:25:532019-05-08 15:09:14Chateau of A Hundred Prices
- Still wine increasingly a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown & restrictions
- Wine consumers increasingly cautious as 2020 progresses
- Welcome to the Reducer’s Christmas
- Wine enjoying mini-boom in the Covid-19 era, but economic clouds on horizon
- Women more likely to increase wine consumption across six key consumption markets
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).