https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Italian-wine-branding-.jpg 567 567 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-06-19 15:13:562019-05-13 12:28:22Can Italian wine succeed without strong brands
Italy Country Manager Pierpaolo Penco reflects on how the market success of many Italian wine brands seems to depend more on the ability to create categories that fill market gaps at every price point, rather than on developing corporate brands Italy…
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others