https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Italy-1.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-11-12 09:48:152019-11-12 09:50:34Markets at a Glance: Italy
An interview with Italy Country Manager, Pierpaolo Penco Based in Italy, Pierpaolo is a wine consultant to the Italian wine industry, as well as a wine marketing lecturer. He collaborates with several Italian wine consortiums, associations…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Brazil-MS-pic.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-10-28 10:09:412019-10-28 10:11:16Markets at a Glance: Brazil
An interview with Brazil Country Manager, Rodrigo Lanari Based in São Paulo, Rodrigo is responsible for the Wine Intelligence client base in Brazil, as well as coordinating research and strategy projects in South America. He started his…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans