https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Italy-1.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-11-12 09:48:152019-11-12 09:50:34Markets at a Glance: Italy
An interview with Italy Country Manager, Pierpaolo Penco Based in Italy, Pierpaolo is a wine consultant to the Italian wine industry, as well as a wine marketing lecturer. He collaborates with several Italian wine consortiums, associations…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Brazil-MS-pic.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-10-28 10:09:412019-10-28 10:11:16Markets at a Glance: Brazil
An interview with Brazil Country Manager, Rodrigo Lanari Based in São Paulo, Rodrigo is responsible for the Wine Intelligence client base in Brazil, as well as coordinating research and strategy projects in South America. He started his…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market