https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2020-predictions-image.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-08-05 09:20:122020-08-12 11:16:17Global wine trend predictions for 2020 – mid year update
In this most unpredictable of years, how have the trends and predictions for 2020, published in December 2019, held up?
- Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020
- Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals