https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Germany.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-25 09:58:292019-05-13 12:08:38Even Germany is trading up
Despite the long-held reputation for bargain hunting, Germany’s wine drinkers are aligning with global trends and swapping quantity for quality, according to our latest Landscapes market report At first glance, the German wine market…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans