https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Gender-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-30 12:49:322019-05-13 12:24:54Equal, sometimes different
Do women and men have measurably different relationships with wine? The answer: yes, but not as much as you might think Do men and women engage with wine differently? Perhaps this is a dangerous question in the era of heightened gender politics.…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market