https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Gender-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-30 12:49:322019-05-13 12:24:54Equal, sometimes different
Do women and men have measurably different relationships with wine? The answer: yes, but not as much as you might think Do men and women engage with wine differently? Perhaps this is a dangerous question in the era of heightened gender politics.…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity