https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Drinking-on-the-beach-222073762-640x427.jpg 426 426 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-02-01 17:47:122019-05-08 16:11:52Changing of the guard
Millennials are slowly taking their place at the centre of US wine culture. Will they “ruin” the American wine market?
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans