https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Drinking-on-the-beach-222073762-640x427.jpg 426 426 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-02-01 17:47:122019-05-08 16:11:52Changing of the guard
Millennials are slowly taking their place at the centre of US wine culture. Will they “ruin” the American wine market?
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
- Wine packaging and the rise of e-commerce
- Wine Intelligence’s industry predictions for 2021
- The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015