https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/France-Sparkling-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-06-25 10:29:572019-06-25 11:12:13Move over Champagne
Six things you need to know about the French market for sparkling wine, according to Wine Intelligence’s Avignon office Back in 2017 France ranked third in the world for sparkling wine consumption, just behind Germany and Italy.* It…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans