https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/shutterstock_388804207-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-06-27 18:51:302019-05-08 16:43:16Bearing fruit?
The fruit-flavoured wine category appears to have some momentum at last. Here are three hypotheses we would like to test.
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
- Wine packaging and the rise of e-commerce
- Wine Intelligence’s industry predictions for 2021
- The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015