https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Brexit.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-05-14 09:54:472019-05-14 12:44:38Still hanging
Perhaps it is now not Brexit itself that is the biggest danger to the wine category’s fortunes in the UK, but the economic consequences of a political system that has hit the self-destruct button In the prolonged agony of the UK’s…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).