https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/gen-z-article-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-15 10:00:162020-07-15 10:05:41Gen Z drinkers hesitant to spend again
Following coronavirus lockdowns, mounting evidence suggests retailers, bars and restaurants are struggling to entice young consumers back through the door. So where will those positive ‘animal spirits’ come from?
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category