https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/gen-z-article-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-15 10:00:162020-07-15 10:05:41Gen Z drinkers hesitant to spend again
Following coronavirus lockdowns, mounting evidence suggests retailers, bars and restaurants are struggling to entice young consumers back through the door. So where will those positive ‘animal spirits’ come from?
- E-commerce for wine is a mainstream channel for Chinese wine drinkers and is becoming a meaningful channel in other key markets
- The hidden cost of wine retail’s ecommerce miracle
- Three reasons to be positive about the Argentinean wine market
- GROWING WINE INVOLVEMENT AND CONNECTION WITH WINE AMONGST RUSSIAN WINE DRINKERS
- TYPICAL SPEND ON WINE ONLINE (PER BOTTLE) IS HIGHER THAN SPEND IN STORE IN THE UK