https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/gen-z-article-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-15 10:00:162020-07-15 10:05:41Gen Z drinkers hesitant to spend again
Following coronavirus lockdowns, mounting evidence suggests retailers, bars and restaurants are struggling to entice young consumers back through the door. So where will those positive ‘animal spirits’ come from?
- Proportion of wine drinkers who are users and heavy users of Instagram
- MEET THE US PORTRAITS WINE DRINKER SEGMENTS 2021
- ‘Generation Treaters’ lead changing wine category behavior in the US
- Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020