https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/gen-z-article-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-15 10:00:162020-07-15 10:05:41Gen Z drinkers hesitant to spend again
Following coronavirus lockdowns, mounting evidence suggests retailers, bars and restaurants are struggling to entice young consumers back through the door. So where will those positive ‘animal spirits’ come from?
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics