https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/ecommerce-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-01-13 10:21:252021-02-10 09:58:46Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
Look out for our upcoming report, E-commerce and Online Shopper Multimarket Report 2021 publishing February 2021, which will focus on Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, the US and the UK. For…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond