https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/cityscape-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-29 10:12:162020-08-12 11:06:34Wine knowledge and culture: Are they related?
An in-depth look at wine knowledge levels in Canada and Brazil reveals that it is not always the areas more typically associated with wine culture that are the most wine knowledgeable– so why is this?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/France-article-picture.jpg 720 756 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-09-10 09:25:512019-09-10 10:12:43Wine drinking in France: Less wine, more opportunities
France Landscapes 2019 reveals that although wine consumption remains in decline, consumers are becoming more involved with the category and drinking wine at more diverse occasions Talk of declining wine consumption in France is as old as…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market