https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/USA-e1447692090305.jpg 150 150 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-11-16 18:15:172019-05-08 15:59:23American drinkers get crafty
Wine is losing ground in its most important market to the new wave of artisanal beers, ciders and spirits
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans