https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/size-of-prize-us-pr.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-17 09:52:332020-06-23 13:54:42US wine volumes look stable for 2020
US wine market volumes will be flat in 2020, with coronavirus-related off-premise surge balancing out 29% on-premise volume decline, according to Wine Intelligence modelling Total wine consumption in the US will show static volumes for 2020,…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).