https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/aus-labels-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-11 10:08:092020-11-18 14:37:25Which wine label is a winner?
14 distinct categories of wine labels competing for wine drinkers’ attention As the design of wine labels evolves, so do consumer preferences. As with any other aesthetic medium, fashions come and go, and (to paraphrase Coco Chanel) certain…
- The top 15 most powerful wine brands in the UK
- Swiss consumers show signs of change in their attitudes to wine
- Opportunities for wine brands in the UK
- The top 15 most powerful wine brands worldwide
- Yellow Tail and Casillero del Diablo remain the world’s most powerful wine brands amid a picture of eroding brand equity for wine brands worldwide