https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/aus-labels-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-11 10:08:092020-11-18 14:37:25Which wine label is a winner?
14 distinct categories of wine labels competing for wine drinkers’ attention As the design of wine labels evolves, so do consumer preferences. As with any other aesthetic medium, fashions come and go, and (to paraphrase Coco Chanel) certain…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity