https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/aus-labels-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-11 10:08:092020-11-18 14:37:25Which wine label is a winner?
14 distinct categories of wine labels competing for wine drinkers’ attention As the design of wine labels evolves, so do consumer preferences. As with any other aesthetic medium, fashions come and go, and (to paraphrase Coco Chanel) certain…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond