https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/metropolitan-areas-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-18 10:18:162020-11-18 14:40:11Over 1/5 (22%) of US regular wine drinkers reside in 5 metropolitan areas in the USA
Insights such as this will be available in the new Wine Intelligence US Wine Consumer Observatory 2021, which will be the one-stop shop for businesses selling wine in the US. The US Observatory will consist of 13 Wine Intelligence reports and…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity