https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/music-study-image.jpg 756 756 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-08-28 08:56:312019-09-04 11:44:08The decline of the decisive shopper
In a tightly contested marketplace, what influences us to choose product A over product B? What draws different individuals to different brands? Most of us think that the choices we make to inform our decisions are based upon rational thought…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/JuP.png 333 333 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2014-11-03 17:56:592019-05-08 14:07:09Why Consumer Shortcuts Matter
- Still wine increasingly a ‘beneficiary’ of lockdown & restrictions
- Wine consumers increasingly cautious as 2020 progresses
- Welcome to the Reducer’s Christmas
- Wine enjoying mini-boom in the Covid-19 era, but economic clouds on horizon
- Women more likely to increase wine consumption across six key consumption markets
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).