https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Thumbnail-Master-CURRENT-2019.jpg 720 737 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-06-10 15:34:142019-06-10 16:11:05Shaken, but not stirred
Volumes might be down in the short term, but our latest China Landscapes 2019 report shows the market for imported wine in China is growing up, which is probably a good thing At first glance, 2018 may look like a rough year for members…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/China-flag-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-07-11 16:28:282019-05-08 16:51:40Weathering the storm in China
Despite a slowing economy, China’s imported wine market continues to grow. Our latest China Landscapes report sheds light on this, in the process mapping out the changes affecting the country’s consumption patterns and retail development
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market