https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Thumbnail-Master-CURRENT-2019.jpg 720 737 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-06-10 15:34:142019-06-10 16:11:05Shaken, but not stirred
Volumes might be down in the short term, but our latest China Landscapes 2019 report shows the market for imported wine in China is growing up, which is probably a good thing At first glance, 2018 may look like a rough year for members…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/China-flag-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-07-11 16:28:282019-05-08 16:51:40Weathering the storm in China
Despite a slowing economy, China’s imported wine market continues to grow. Our latest China Landscapes report sheds light on this, in the process mapping out the changes affecting the country’s consumption patterns and retail development
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Jiuxian-promotion2.png 578 575 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-07-13 16:56:132019-05-08 15:22:12Journey of 1,000 miles
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans