https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/The-French-on-holiday.jpg 666 1000 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-07-11 11:52:162019-05-08 12:14:53Du vin sur la route des vacances?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Enjoying-the-vineyard.jpg 667 1000 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-04-11 09:19:082019-05-07 16:22:05Wine tourism – Australia’s model investment
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others