https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Canada-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-10 10:17:302021-03-03 10:31:54Hard seltzer draws away Canadian wine drinkers during pandemic
Canada’s wine drinking population has fallen during the pandemic, with hard seltzer gaining ground, particularly among younger adults, while wine volumes have been underpinned by committed drinkers starting ‘wine o’clock’ earlier Wine…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond