https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Canada.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-04-10 10:33:042019-05-09 15:37:08Wine and consumer options growing in Canada
Legislative changes in alcohol and cannabis are likely to shape the wine industry in Canada in the coming year as much as long-running consumer trends Canada crosses six time zones and occupies more land mass than the United States to…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics