https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/brexit.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-16 10:21:142019-05-13 12:26:22Hanging from the cliff
Whatever the outcome of the latest Brexit negotiations, the wine industry – and everyone else – should be prepared for a long, hard road ahead It feels like a climax of a classic Hollywood thriller. Time is running out; disaster looms;…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics