https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/brazil-newsletter-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-04-30 09:24:172020-04-30 09:24:22Challenging times for wine in Brazil
Our most recent Brazil Wine Landscapes report shows that underlying positive growth in wine sales and consumer engagement has been hit by the broader economic impact of COVID-19 The latest Wine Intelligence Landscape report reflects the volatile…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/brazil-article.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-07-16 11:29:542019-09-04 11:38:50Making room for Brazilian wine consumers
Brazil Country Manager, Rodrigo Lanari, and Director for Spain and South America, Juan Park, reflect on their recent seminar in Chile looking at how Brazil’s wine consumer is changing Brazilian wine consumers have had a growing relationship…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans