https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Brazil.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-06-05 11:02:502019-05-09 15:42:56Brazil re-emerges
Rodrigo Lanari, Wine Intelligence Country Manager for Brazil, and editor of the new Brazil Routes to Market report, reveals how the wine category is staging a renaissance in this populous but troubled BRIC country Brazil has spent a lot…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond